Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Announcements
By hayes1966
It's that time of year again...to come and celebrate the anniversary of CCDL! This will be our 2 year anniversary dinner!

On Saturday, April 2nd at 6:00 PM, the Connecticut Citizens Defense League will host a catered dinner.

The event will take place at
Wolcott Land Owners Protective Association
920 Woodtick Road - Wolcott, CT 06716
(203)879-9976

Menu:
Tossed Salad
Ziti with Meatballs
Sausage and Peppers
Dinner Rolls w/ butter
Cake
Coffee / Soft Drinks
Cash Bar

The price is $10.00 per person at the door to help support CCDL projects. There is no charge for children under twelve. Please RSVP to [email protected]
Last edited by hayes1966 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
By nvisn
See you there John.
By Mopar
Gonna be able to make it afterall, James?
Looks like it's gonna be a good time, we've had about 70 people rsvp already! Hopefully this year I'll be able to work less and enjoy more.
By hayes1966
I am looking forward to this. I met Scott and Lenny at the NRA dinner last night. I was unsure who they were but went over and introduced myself once I saw the t-shirts. Now that the weather seems to be a little better the day out looks even better.
By Mopar
FYI, I was one table over from them, wearing a CCDL shirt too. My wife was wearing a purple CCDL shirt (easy to pick out because she has the one and only purple one in existence right now).
By hayes1966
I didn't see you or I would have said hello. I did plan on getting back to the table later in the evening but never did.

I do plan on going to this event. I do encourage all members to support the CCDL.

If you are having a raffle at the event and need some prizes let me know, I will bring some stuff (ammo, wine etc for it)
By Mopar
We are, and any donations to it are VERY welcome, thanks!
By nvisn
I only wish I could shoot before. :(
By Mopar
today!
By nvisn
Mopar wrote:today!
See yall there.
By Mopar
and a great time was had by all!
By nvisn
Ya except for some irishman there with his pockets lined with plastic. He kept shoveling meatballs and sausage in his pants.
By CTSixshot
...be glad it wasn't corned beef and cabbage!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!