Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Clays, Trap, Skeet etc, all shotgun related queries and information.
By alice123
If I buy a sling shot from this company www.lducompany.com will it be ok to make it into the states? It would be coming from China. I have a friend in Australia who wants me to order one for him because he does not have paypal but I am worried that the slingshot will not make it through Australian customs. This LDU company says that they guarantee delivery to Australia for slingshots but I would like to learn some things so here I am asking. Here is the address to the guaranteed sling shot delivered to Australia for my friend http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/271201AUS.htm but there is no talk about slingshots shipping to the USA if they are guaranteed or not for delivery.
By CTSixshot
Alice123:

You got me! Is Australia that far over the edge that you can't mail a slingshot there?
Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be easier just to get a Wrist Rocket (looks like the model you're buying from China) and mail it yourself, assuming it is allowed, of course?
By sjcolwell2
You can buy a wrist rocket at cabelas and mail it yourself its a toy
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!