Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Laws regarding firearms
By J
Im in the military and just moved from Hawaii. I cant find the registration paperwork for some of the firearms I bought in Hawaii. Is that something I should be worried about in CT? Isn't there a national database or something with all the information if something were to happen? I recently purchased firearms in CT and they dont follow the same process or registration type paperwork as Hawaii does. I really just want a paper trail for all the firearms I have. I guess I could call Hawaii PD and ask for copies if need be. Any info. would help. Thanks.
By J
I think im pretty much good to go on those. As far as my handguns, do I need to worry about the registration paperwork that I got when I purchased my handguns in Hawaii? Even though I'm living in CT now? There is like a database or something where PD can look and see that my guns are registered to me, right? Thanks again.
By hayes1966
That applies to new hand gun purchases and sales only. There are several firearms in CT that people owned before that law was passed.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!