Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By PaiN
Not that I haven't bought four guns in the last month :roll: the issue is that two are back to their factories for fixin' :? which leaves me frustrated and unsatisfied.
This situation makes me have "gun want"....So I have a tentative plan
I had the Hog Hunter out this morning and it is really too good of a shooter for the glass I have on it. So if I buy a really good scope for the Savage I can then buy something more suitable for the scope I have now...Maybe a Kahr CW9 thrown it for good measure. Sound good ?
Hmm..what rifle and caliber will go nice-nice with a Redfield Revenge 2-7x33?
By mberoose
Marlin 1894 in 38/357 or 44sp./44 Mag.

My .02¢ :shrug:
By JohnFH
Stevens 270 Rem

would be a solid shooter out to 700 yards and ammo is everywhere
By Woody
What brand are the two that already have to go back to the factory for fixin?
By JohnB
M1 garand, i can sell it you :P
By XM15
mberoose wrote:Marlin 1894 in 38/357 or 44sp./44 Mag.

My .02¢ :shrug:
Last time I went looking for one of those I came out of NGX with an XD-M 5.25 :lol:

I still want the 1894 though. :)
By jamesb
Henry Big Boy .357 or .44 Mag. Mine are awesome! Or a Winchester 1892.
By hayes1966
Ruger 44 mag .. I got one for you :)
By JohnFH
Well buy something I like, I'm in the mood for something new too :wink:
By PaiN
I'm still at a loss on a gun.....but today something happened. I got the worst case of motorcycle fever I've had in a long time, I usually get a twinge in spring but I was actually having heart palpitations this afternoon :?
I got it bad over a Dyna Fat Bob...It was all I could do not to drive 5mins down the road to Yankee HD.
By SR9
PaiN wrote:I'm still at a loss on a gun.....but today something happened. I got the worst case of motorcycle fever I've had in a long time, I usually get a twinge in spring but I was actually having heart palpitations this afternoon :?
I got it bad over a Dyna Fat Bob...It was all I could do not to drive 5mins down the road to Yankee HD.
Go for it! You know you want it. :D
By myglimk2
I'll prepare the couch for you, Mike. :shrug:
By JohnFH
I have had my Dyna for 10 years now, not one regret
By Mike-Sid
Go for it! I went to Yankee first last year. Great people and you will get dazzled, if you fall for that shit, but it was a cool place. They rolled out an Ultra Limited (bike I wanted) and I took it for a ride. I needed to raise some cash, and when I was ready to buy, TSI in Ellington beat their price by 4k! Well I bought my bike from TSI, and I recommend them to anyone. I can Imagine how you feel, I was without a bike for the 1st time in 17 years when I sold my Sporster to get my new bike, thank God it was only for 5 days!
Now sell all your guns and buy that Dyna, real nice bike! Here's my baby just turned 5k miles.

Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!