Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By PaiN
I WANT the Switchback.....

By PaiN
SR9 wrote:Mike, that is one sweet bike! The picture does no justice to the paint on that bike.
I know.....hence, why I didn't go to Yankee :?
By Mike-Sid
PaiN wrote:I WANT the Switchback.....

You NEED the Switchback! :lol:
By Mike-Sid
Nice bike! I love Harleys, some don't. As long as you have a bike and ride, does not matter what brand it is. There are so many awesome bike made today. Now go get the F'n bike :twisted:
By newguy
Mike-Sid wrote:Nice bike! I love Harleys, some don't. As long as you have a bike and ride, does not matter what brand it is. There are so many awesome bike made today. Now go get the F'n bike :twisted:
Harley's are great as long as you don't buy a old one when AMF owned them.
By jamesb
Back to guns :lol:

How about a single action revolver...gotta love the old western guns!
By MessEleven
jamesb wrote:Back to guns :lol:

Just bought one from Bud's...picking it up at Vic's on Saturday! Uberti Cattleman, Polished Nickel Cody 5.5" in .45 Colt. Unfortunately it's a birthday gift to me from my wife & daughter, so I can't squeeze the trigger until July. THE HORROR!!!

The upside of the wait? Maybe .45 Colt ammo will be a little more plentiful in a couple of months.
By jamesb
MessEleven wrote:
jamesb wrote:Back to guns :lol:

Just bought one from Bud's...picking it up at Vic's on Saturday! Uberti Cattleman, Polished Nickel Cody 5.5" in .45 Colt. Unfortunately it's a birthday gift to me from my wife & daughter, so I can't squeeze the trigger until July. THE HORROR!!!

The upside of the wait? Maybe .45 Colt ammo will be a little more plentiful in a couple of months.
See my thread in the gallery.
By PaiN
Zero interest in any SA revolver, here.
By myglimk2
PaiN wrote:Zero interest in any SA revolver, here.
It's double or nothin' for me.
By CTSixshot
MessEleven wrote: Maybe .45 Colt ammo will be a little more plentiful in a couple of months.
Several boxes of cast fodder sitting on my desk in some brand new R-P nickle-plated. It's my reloads though, so I guess that's out. I don't shoot this caliber, but my neighbor does albeit very infrequently.
Save your brass, there'll be no excuse for being without .45 LC ammo. If you have an older gun that takes the .454" bullet, I've got a few of those, too.
By XM15
I wouldn't mind having a single-action revolver for hunting.

But given the option, I would go with double every time.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!