Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By newguy
I think most people just don't have anything to sell or part with :lol:

It one of those hold onto your stuff because who knows if you will able to replace it.
By CTSixshot
Yes, it has been pretty slow on here of late.
By JohnFH
I hope not, my family is here.

Only way to fix it is use it.
By newguy
I have to agree this is a WAY more laid back personal bust each others balls no one gets pissed off kinda place. CTguntalk gets kinda uptight at times. I feel like i have to hold back. What i am going to say. Because i don't wanna have someone jump down my throat .
By Arby238
newguy wrote:I think most people just don't have anything to sell or part with :lol:

It one of those hold onto your stuff because who knows if you will able to replace it.
I agree. Just waiting to see how it all turns out.
By magneton44
Kinda thought so, just doing a pulse check, thanks!
By Sebring_Pop
I think most people are waiting for the outcome of state and government gun bills to settle down and then we will know exactly where we stand. Also the ammo market to get somewhere back to normal.
And it's spring, time to mow the lawn and get those hot rods and bikes out of storage.

My $0.02
By JohnB
we're not going to close door thats for sure :)
By SR9
Sebring_Pop wrote:I think most people are waiting for the outcome of state and government gun bills to settle down and then we will know exactly where we stand. Also the ammo market to get somewhere back to normal.
And it's spring, time to mow the lawn and get those hot rods and bikes out of storage.

My $0.02
+1
By XM15
Same here. The past few months every time I think about firearms it turns into wondering about the new laws. Hopefully I can enjoy the hobby again soon just for the sake of the hobby without politics injecting themselves into it.
By KenT
I cant find any ammo so I have nothing to talk about. lol
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!