Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By 220combat
I am fed up, after hunting/fishing license fees a few years ago, these new gun laws, the forcing of Ct gun/gun related companies out of CT, etc.

CT needs to realize the complete economic fallout of these decisions that they have made. People need to come together, and prevent any revenue from the firearms industry from reaching CT.

CT has done everything it can to run much of its manufacturing and firearms history out of CT. They've made it hard for businesses to survive and compete, and even harder for familys to prosper.

Right here and now, I pledge, to not buy guns from CT manufacturers. Ammunition or guns from CT based distributers. Hunting and fishing licenses from the State of CT.

I will only buy firearms from manufacturers NOT located in CT. I will only purchase ammunition from retailers or distriubters who are not located in CT, and will buy personally [if I have to] when I am in other States. I will buy my hunting and fishing licenses in OTHER States.
By newguy
Well I will tell ya i been pretty ticked at the fact of the price of a fishing license. Then going out and getting skunked not catching any trout. Because there not stocking like they should with the money i spend on license.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!