Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By AGust82
As a lot of people are probably doing, I looked over most of my "LCM"s and very few of them have any significant markings on them. Not one has a serial number on it. How will it be possible to prove ownership or register them legitimatley? Any idea how it happened in other communist states?
By JohnFH
I asked that same question of my traitor rep and was told I would be supplied with an answer.

Basicly they were in such a hurry to screw us, they forget they actually had to write a process to document property, that has no real way to be identified, because magazines have always been expected to be expendable and easily replaced.
By hayes1966
I wouldn't be in a rush to do this. They have specified a date in the future but have not identified the process yet.

I am guessing the guys at the DPS are saying "wtf were the aholes in Hartford thinking?"
By SR9
hayes1966 wrote:I wouldn't be in a rush to do this. They have specified a date in the future but have not identified the process yet.

I am guessing the guys at the DPS are saying "wtf were the aholes in Hartford thinking?"
+1
By punisher
hayes1966 wrote:I wouldn't be in a rush to do this. They have specified a date in the future but have not identified the process yet.

Agreeddddd!!
By SR9
I plan on reading and re-reading the new laws and wait to see what happens. We have until Jan 1st to meet the new requirements and I will do nothing until the end of the year.

Lets just chill for awhile, think about what we need to do as individuals, have a plan B and wait.

Decisions made when emotions are high will almost certainly be ones that are poorly made. Look at what just happened.
By Arby238
SR9 wrote:Lets just chill for awhile, think about what we need to do as individuals, have a plan B and wait.

Decisions made when emotions are high will almost certainly be ones that are poorly made. Look at what just happened.
+1
By punisher
Ya
It seems some are VERY eager and all giddy to go register their stuff.
If im still in CT I Will just wait this out until the deadline. Until then I am NOT in a hurry to go tell big brother " look at everything I have please register all my toys"

If this registry garbage gets overturned whats happens to all the evil mags and riffles on that list? They delete it ? NOT

I understand that when you purchase anything using a DPS3 form its already in the system if it was called in.

But alot of people did transfers legally without having to report it. So their is millions of legally aquired items that they do not know of.

So why run of and be in a rush to register it?
By AGust82
I just returned from selling all of mine out of state. Problem solved.
By coldwater
I will not comply with any unconstitutional law.
By Harry

+1 Touche
By nvisn
AGust82 wrote:I just returned from selling all of mine out of state. Problem solved.
Through an FFL I hope.
By dnotarianni
AGust82 wrote:As a lot of people are probably doing, I looked over most of my "LCM"s and very few of them have any significant markings on them. Not one has a serial number on it. How will it be possible to prove ownership or register them legitimatley? Any idea how it happened in other communist states?
Only registration I can see is a GPS location for a piece of plastic pipe!
By dnotarianni
AGust82 wrote:As a lot of people are probably doing, I looked over most of my "LCM"s and very few of them have any significant markings on them. Not one has a serial number on it. How will it be possible to prove ownership or register them legitimatley? Any idea how it happened in other communist states?
By dnotarianni
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!