Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By BigJonBoy
I think it went into effect immediately upon signing. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
By JohnFH
You can still use them, can only load 10 outside of home or range
By a_sannine
What about on line sale , can we still sell any thing we don't wwant out of state , lets say an AR ?
Thx
By myglimk2
I believe you can still sell out of state.
By myglimk2
SR9 wrote:Yep, as long as it is leaving the state through proper channels. I am sure the bozos in Hartford would like to see all of it destroyed.

Fixed. :?
By a_sannine
Thinking to get the hell out of CT , all that stupid laws getting me sick down my stomach .
By myglimk2
Been wanting to leave CT for the past several years. This may be that push to finally do it.
By SR9
myglimk2 wrote:
SR9 wrote:Yep, as long as it is leaving the state through proper channels. I am sure the bozos in Hartford would like to see all of it destroyed.

Fixed. :?
Thanks, don't know what I was thinking. :wink:

I have been thinking about leaving too, just cannot right now.
By a_sannine
By the way what is : AKS-74U ,that came in the bill , do they mean SKS ?

Is SKS considered AWB now?
By MessEleven
a_sannine wrote:By the way what is : AKS-74U ,that came in the bill , do they mean SKS ?

Is SKS considered AWB now?
No. Non-detachable 10 round magazine..safe. For now.
By hanoverfiste
even with a detachable mag the SKS still fine as long as it doesn't have a pistol grip or other evile features
By JohnB
just be careful of what accessories you have laying around..if you have an sks folding/pistol grip stock from years ago and now buy a new rifle..just like machine gun parts you can get into trouble
By hanoverfiste
I'm SURE I don't have any cool parts just LYING around....... :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!