Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By SR9
Well, it looks like the bozos in Hartford will pass laws that are unconstitutional and will further erode or rights.

If it truly passes as is many of us will have some decisions to make. What a sad day in CT history and US History.

I sincerely hope there will be a legal challenge to this obamanation. :cry:
By hayes1966
There will certainly be a legal challenge to this. :!:
By Harry
hayes1966 wrote:There will certainly be a legal challenge to this. :!:
I don't think so.
It doesn't look like NRA is supporting.
And sentiments are running high on Newtown; gunowners have no bargaining chips :cry:
By CaptMac
Harry wrote:
I don't think so.
And sentiments are running high on Newtown; gunowners have no bargaining chips :cry:
If the NRA won't, so what. Why can't ordinary citizens step up and do it? That means you and me.
By newguy
I say we all go to Hartford and walk backwards after sunset on the green to show they don't even enforce the most stupid laws on the books in Connecticut. So why should they put more laws in place.
Last edited by newguy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SR9
I hope so. If this goes through as stated it will be the worst I have seen here in CT ever.
By SpaceCritter
SR9 wrote:If it truly passes as is many of us will have some decisions to make.
Mine's made (and in fact was made long before this latest horse crap). 28.5 acres in Lisbon, NH. Construction begins post-mud.
By SR9
SpaceCritter wrote:
SR9 wrote:If it truly passes as is many of us will have some decisions to make.
Mine's made (and in fact was made long before this latest horse crap). 28.5 acres in Lisbon, NH. Construction begins post-mud.
Way to go. Ultimately i want to get out of CT too.
By Jim22
The Senate passed it - not even close. The good news is Brownell's shipped 10 round followers for my evil S&W M41 12 round mags this morning. I wonder if my 12 round 22LR single action revolver is a problem. I was very impressed by our Republican senators.
By xring
They are a bunch of freaking idiots, are you listening to them? Would you have voted for any of them after listening to them speak when they were on the campaign trail? Don't worry, they know what we need!
By hayes1966
Harry wrote:
I don't think so.
The CCDL will be heading this up. They have already started. See www.ccdl.us for further info.
By Harry
hayes1966 wrote:
Harry wrote:
I don't think so.
The CCDL will be heading this up. They have already started. See www.ccdl.us for further info.
Thanks John,
Only help I could do is donate as I can't be physically there. I hope it helps our cause
By Woody
Well it fricken passed the house at 2:30 this morning.
Thank god I got extra mags last week. Looks like its black market til April! Oops! Was that out loud?
Florida sounds good!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!