Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By KenT
Anyone? Where can I more or less, consistantly find some 22LR? NEVER at Walmart, that much I know.

PLEASE let me know. Thanks!
By CTSixshot
Consistently, in this current environment? No, sorry.
Last week there was some CCI Standard Velocity at Grouse Perch in Old Saybrook, but I didn't catch the price...
By newguy
Never thought i see the day were people would fight over the last box of rimfire ammo. But other day i saw two guys getting ready to play punchies over last box at Walmart :lol:
By Vincent228
Its so disappointing that I recently purchased 2 long rifles that I used to have., and sold years ago. A ruger 10/22 and a marlin model 60. They were both very fun little plinking rifles. So niw I decide to buy them again, and I can't find any ammo.
By phoffer961
Vincent228 wrote:Its so disappointing that I recently purchased 2 long rifles that I used to have., and sold years ago. A ruger 10/22 and a marlin model 60. They were both very fun little plinking rifles. So niw I decide to buy them again, and I can't find any ammo.
Cabela's has Remington Golden Thunder 525 bulk box on their website for $23.99. Have it shipped to the E. Hartford store to save shipping. They have had .22lr ammo on their site pretty much every other day whether it is the Federal bulk or the CCI mini mags. I have four orders of .22lr at the store ready to be picked up! Just watch their site each day like I do!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!