Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By 67malibu
Wow.. wonder how much business these companies did with NY. would be nice to see some of the major brands step up and do the same thing.

Good for them !
By sjcolwell2
Yeah that would be good !!!
By Woody
Let's hope Glock does the same! But I doubt they will. They've built their entire business, other than the whole quality aspect, on manipulating police departments. They were banned in NY in the beginning until it was found out that the top cop had one as his personal carry weapon. When the original assault weapons ban happened and mag capacity became an issue, Glock offered all municipalities new Glocks, free, in exchange for their present "preban" Glocks. Glock collected all the preban Glocks and sold them at a premium after the ban went into effect. They made millions. They've always operated solely on the value of profit.
I think it's noble, what these few arms manufacturers are doing. Our founding fathers based the second amendment without regards of the arms of their day. It was all they knew. Had there been semiautomatic weapons at the time, I believe their disposition would have been the same. It was not a case of available weaponry, it was based on the power of the oppressing government that they had recently defeated. The constitution was based on equality. ( Somewhat, as long as you were a white male!) it took at least another 200 years for the rest to gain near equality!
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!