Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
Sorry for the link I deleted it , thought it was interesting but some didn't see it that way
ONCE AGAIN I APOLIGIZE TO ANY ONE THAT WAS OFENDED BY IT ,IT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO !
Last edited by Hddreamer on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Malaga2
This is complete and utter bullshit....the video and the people behind it need as good an asskickin as could be found. Use your effin brain....
By punisher
Im still waiting for evidence myself.
Prove me wrong and ill stfu.
By Malaga2
Seriously what do you not believe....that this fuckwit took the lives of 20 very small children and six adults who all died trying to protect the kids...babies for Christ sake!!!

That he used firearms owned by his mom whom he also shot...

That the world is not a very nice place and beautiful persons can be harmed by madmen. That we can have armed guards to protect the banks money but not the children in elementary schools. That we can have armed guards at the movies but not the schools....that places deemed by the authorities to be "gun free areas" do nothing but attract the evil to commit their vile acts

That politicians will try to exploit this evil for their own ends...

For the conspiracy to work it would have to involve hundreds of people....police, paramedics, almost the entire staff of the medical examiners office,

Spend your efforts at communicating with your elected officials at ways to truly prevent or mitigate such madness. Pushing these bullshit videos make us all look like idiots....
By magneton44
^^^^ Agree, just makes ya more anxious for nothing.
By Hddreamer
Hey sorry for the post I m not trying to piss people off the thing that got me was how the parents were able to be laughing shortly after this has happened ,I guess the way I seen this video is different then what you saw
I'll edit out the link like I said I'm not here to piss ya off !
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!