Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By KBtoy22
Just to add, this sale starts on Friday (Jan. 11) at 9am...
By MessEleven
Are these the same guns that were about $650 before Newtown?
By KBtoy22
MessEleven wrote:Are these the same guns that were about $650 before Newtown?
I believe you're right about this, if not that price, it was cheaper 2-3mos ago...
By hanoverfiste
They were 650 on the 15th of Dec...... :wink:
By JohnFH
I don't care if Hoffmans was the only gunshop left in CT he can go blow a seal.
By blueshirt23
The large sea mammal type or the kind that keeps lubricants from leaking out? Either scenario is pretty funny in their own right.
By MessEleven
Disgusting, just to add another $4K to the till. Chicken feed for them, but a twist of the knife to customers.
By Woody
It'll be more than $4,000 in their pockets! They're selling for $240 more than last June, x100= 24,000!
I'm sure that the line will start forming around 6 A.M. For these. When they had their range gun sale a few years back I got there at 5:45 and I was second in line. The line was around the corner by 7:00.
I'm sure that a few of these will end up on ctshooting or gunbroker in less than a few hours after they open for $1400 or so. Nice turnaround if you've got the money!
By Woody
Knew they'd be popular! They said there were around 300 people in line.
By mu2bdriver
Wow! If anyone was looking to sell something, that would be the parking lot to wander around and advertise you wares.
By MessEleven
200 unhappy people. :roll:
By nvisn
Too bad none of these 300 people has a principal amongst them. sheep.
By mu2bdriver
nvisn wrote:Too bad none of these 300 people has a principal amongst them. sheep.
True. It also reminds me of people lining up to buy a generator the day before Sandy.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!