Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By KenT
In response to all my generic email answers fron CT Reps...

With all due respect Mr/Ms/Mrs X, (and I know the 'politician of choice' thierself won't see this), if there is even one more gun law added to present extensive gun-law list, myself and my family will be moving to the south or mid-west where it will suit my freedom(s) and lifestyle much better than Connecticut apparently will. It's already expensive to live here and jobs are very hard to come by. Ive been out of work for over two years and can't even get a retail job after working as a professional for over thirteen years. My wife is a nurse so we're flexible as to where we can move. We're already going to lose our house at some point afterall so we have nothing to lose. I know quite a few sportsmen with my same attitude and are just fed up with these additional gun laws that we all know are meant to appease the general populace to get votes. In any case, consider everything you support very carefully before you act please. Thank you for your time and efforts.
K. Taylor

(Not in letter - I hope I dont need to point out to them this means less tax dollars for Connecticut. The more the merrier.)
By KenT
I don't blame you for wanting to move--you're hardly alone. We have driven business out of state for years, and now we are paying the price.

I will not support any further restriction on the rights of law-abiding gun owners, but I don't think Second Amendment advocates will be able to stop a ban on high-capacity magazines this time around.

Thanks for getting in touch, and best wishes.

Joe

(Sen. Markley, Joe)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!