Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By AGust82
To make a long story short, I possess a pistol that is completely ruined. I'd like to destroy it. I'm not interested in simply rendering it unfireable, and definitely not interested in handing it over to law enforcement for "proper disposal". Is there a way to remove it from legal existence without turning it over to the Gov? I assume feeding it to a bench grinder except for a portion containing the serial number and keeping only that piece would suffice. I don't want even that in my conscienceness for the rest of my life. I'd like it completely gone and not registered to me anymore. Any suggestions?
By Mike-Sid
Sell it to someone, and get an authorization number from the DPS. Even sell It for $1.
By JohnFH
Take it to an FFL that has a manufacturing license, get it transfered through the state, they can legaly destroy it and log it in the bound book that it was destroyed.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!