Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By xring
We should send the link to our elected officials, not that they would watch it!
By KenT
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
By PaiN
Bravo....very clearly stated.
I wounder if "AmidsTheNoise" understands the agenda behind disarming American citizens and dismantling Constitutional rights has NOTHING to due with our safety or reducing violent crime
By CTSixshot
I don't have data on this, but were I to look at the FBI and other data sources, I suspect "human beings" are a constant in all violent crime/murders.
Congress should ban human beings! Perhaps a portion of them (at least 6%) should volunteer for extermination...?
By newguy
If we want to get technical FBI states that most violent crimes in America are committed with baseball bats but there not going to ban our national pass time.
By Woody
Great video!
How many people die each year from obesity related diseases, yet we still have our supersize meals, tons of bagged garbage food in our grocery store, and 64 oz drinks at our 7-11.
How many people die of tobacco related diseases every year, yet all they do is raise taxes to deter people. Yet the year after connecticut levied its much exhalted tobacco tax, there were 1.3 million more packs of cigarettes sold in the state. They're just picking on the addicted to cover the taxes they're afraid to levy on the rest of the people to meet their budget.
How many people die due to drunk driver related accidents each year? Yet they continue to allow "high capacity" "mags" (thirty packs) of beer to be sold!
It's hypochracy, money and lobbying that allows these more abundant killers of American citizens.
By nvisn
newguy wrote:If we want to get technical FBI states that most violent crimes in America are committed with baseball bats but there not going to ban our national pass time.

With all due respect. Patriotic men and women at arms are a much more long standing national past time.
By ketel1
Great vid and just put it up on FB to stir the shit.. lol
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!