Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By 67malibu
Got a call lastnight . long story short a friend came into a bunch of long guns and a few pistols they dont want. were going to dump them into a store or to a buy back program. they called me last night to see if I would be interested . of course I said yes so I'm waiting on a complete list with pricing but I know there is a brand new stag ar-15 unfired, some beretta pistols, and a marlin .22 of some sort. some .308 rifles hopefully they will call me before they just dump them someplace. it worries me that they just want them gone and may just dump them off to be done with it.

fracking chewing my fingers apart today waiting for a call.
By Rbadbadger
Offer them 100$ a rifle!
By 67malibu
I couldn't be more pissed off. guns are all being turned into NGX monday morning on consignment. i know there are 11 long guns. 1 AR-15 brand new, some 308's dont know brands, some .22's . a heritage rough ryder .22 , 2 beretta's a 9mm and a .32.

the deal is a guy got drunk came home got fracking stupid either pulled a gun or threatened to hurt himself and the cops were called. he went to court and the court revoked his permit and took all his guns. then the court ordered them destroyed. a trooper there took the guns and gave them to someone to keep rather then destroy them . this guy didnt want them so he was going to sell them and give the cash to the owner.. until a retired court offical told him it would be better for him to just have a gun store take them and sell them off.

weird story but its true. so alll 14 firearms are headed to NGX and I wish i knew what they all are so I could make the trip myself. :x
By magneton44
Interesting.... probably for the best :)
By hayes1966
magneton44 wrote:Interesting.... probably for the best :)
That is what I was thinking.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!