Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
Ive been looking for a reason to move down south. I dont think ALL the laws will be imposed federally. The south and west will FREAK OUT if so. I mean possible civil war freak out or theyll just ignore the feds altogether. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
By mu2bdriver
South, west, or NH. But it has to get snow so I can run my sled. I have my bags packed and just waiting for my wife to come around. If I didn't enjoy the company of my wife, cats, and spending time at home, I would have changed my domicile years ago to minimize my time here.
By MadSmith
If things get to the point where I'm reduced to selling slingshots, I'm moving south!
By ChrisNCT
We are thinking about moving this upcoming year to Tennessee or Pennsylvania.
By myglimk2
Been thinking of moving to Odessa, TX or possibly Vermont.
By ketel1
Looking at job possibilities in TX as we speak...
By Mopar
NH was already in the near term plans. If it comes down to confiscation, I'll move those items there ASAP, and then look for property.
By magneton44
Likewise..on the search, wife is GTG :)
By a_sannine
I am moving to the next street in Danbury lol
By KenT
I have relatives in NC and AL so we have options too. My wife is a nurse mgr so she can get a job anywhere to get us started. And I'll bag groceries I guess if I have to, lol.
By 3319
3x a week I'm looking for a transfer at usajobs.
By 67malibu
cant go anywhere till the boys all graduate HS. so 5 years I am stuck.

wife and I agree to get the F outta CT as soon as possible. she can transfer to anderson SC so thats area is #1 on our list. but I'd really like to be the Maine area also..
By 3319
Luckily, my two sons want out of this State as well. Wife, native of CT, wants out worse than I do at this point.
By MadSmith
Don't wait too long.

When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/article ... 00047.html
By CTSixshot
Probably Thailand, but they aren't super gun friendly either. They do have a pistol range right in downtown Bangkok, but generally firearm ownership is discouraged.

I'd more likely move due to lack of employment prospects, versus gun laws. Personally, I'll just become a criminal when the change in gun laws dictate me to be so and relish in the numerous "rights" that I will be granted at that point.
Last edited by CTSixshot on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!