Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By nvisn
I have been silent on the tragedy of Friday but I feel that I must talk now. I along with my armed brothers and sisters in Connecticut have all shed tears to no end while our opponents, the gun grabbers, those who do not believe in the God given right to defend ourselves have rode roughshod over legal gun owners in every forum imaginable before the bodies of the young victims in Newtown were even cold.

I am DONE being silent.

#1 - The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution is black and white. "Shall not be infringed" is NOT something up for debate.

#2 - The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution has nothing to do with dear hunting - or self defense for that matter. The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution is about a balance of power between a citizenry that yearns and lives for freedom and a government that has lately been living far outside the boundaries established by the Constitution.

#3 - As a citizen with freedoms born from God and protected by natural law and the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH ANY FURTHER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS attempting to restrict or dilute my rights to protect myself from a tyrannical government. I will NOT turn over willingly, any handguns, rifles, magazines or any related items to the right to defend my freedom and security.

#4 - I urge my fellow citizens to contact your representatives on the local, State and Federal level to make this same statement. It is time we stop asking to not have our rights violated and make it known that WE WILL NOT COMPLY.

God bless us all.

James Keyser
By myglimk2
It's time for We The People to unite and make a stand against the evil that is destroying our freedom and this country!
By Harry
myglimk2 wrote:It's time for We The People to unite and make a stand against the evil that is destroying our freedom and this country!
Question is how?
By myglimk2
#4 - I urge my fellow citizens to contact your representatives on the local, State and Federal level to make this same statement. It is time we stop asking to not have our rights violated and make it known that WE WILL NOT COMPLY.
By Harry
myglimk2 wrote:
Our Senator has already made up his mind regardless

http://connecticut.onpolitix.com/news/2 ... r=wtnh.com
By nvisn
now is not the time for cowardice.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]