Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
I know I seen on a post from ctshooting a post about what you can do and can't do , what you can add on and can't add on, what is legal or illegal , how many add-ins you can Put on
Can someone point me in the right direction of that post? Thanks
By JohnFH
As far as I'm concerned , if your rifle hasn't assaulted anyone, then it's not an assault rifle.

The state say we can have 2 of the 5 ucky evil things
By KenT
And the ability to have a magazine is one of the evil things so basically just one additional 'evil' feature :evil:
By jkysmrf
JohnFH wrote:As far as I'm concerned , if your rifle hasn't assaulted anyone, then it's not an assault rifle.
Amen
By Hddreamer
If my stock is pinned and my muzzle break is pinned and welded dose Eather one of these count as one ?
By myglimk2
Nope! 8)
By Hddreamer
cool my nephew is getting his first rifle (m&p 15-22)he wants to make his like the one i have
just want to make sure that hes on the right and legal track !
By myglimk2
Are you sure that is not a Flash hider on the front?
By Hddreamer
as far as i know its not i had jojos put it on ,,,why do you ask ???????
By myglimk2
Cause it looks like an A2 flash hider. But if JOJO's put it on, then I am sure it is a brake. :wink:
By Hddreamer
ya i had him put it on before i even brought it home , if im not mistaken ,i think they make then there
By myglimk2
I do remember now hearing that they make there own. 8)
By Hddreamer
yup thats one of them ,i dont know if they make different styles or not but i like it.
By KenT
okay okay... I though flash hider and muzzle break were the same thing? Or was that sarcasm? I cant tell.. lol Seriously.. is there a technical differen? Thx
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!