Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By PaiN
Sweet..... 8)
By phoffer961
Nice job Ken! Great purchase! Enjoy!
By KenT
Thanks Pete and Pain! Very excited! Now to find somewhere to shoot it, somewhere to re-coat it ~if needed~, and decide whether or not to change the body. Input always appreciated. I saw some of yours Pete you posted before. They look great.
By GreggAndrews
Wow, you did good with that.

Enjoy all of the cool & crazy stuff you can do with it now. 8)
By KenT
Im thinking folding stock and tech sights like Rich said.

Know anyone who can add a folding stock to that body... the hard way?

I think I'll need an upgraded/updated magazine release as well as a longer bolt handle. That body seems to stick out a bit so you only have so much of the handle to pull back easily. Maybe thats a good thing?

Is there a 10/22 specific area on this site?

SOO many questions yet to come....
By KenT
I went to that website, registered and for some reason, they wont let me post anything =\. Clueless.
By PaiN
KenT wrote:I went to that website, registered and for some reason, they wont let me post anything =\. Clueless.
Check your e-mail, you might have to "verify" before you can get on.
By KenT
Already did that but thanks :) maybe an actual person has to verify before posts can be made. I emailed them anyway. We'll see what happens.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!