Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By 3319
He's an idiot. He knows full well that he can only control legal gun possession within his sh*tty little police state. Buy a gun somewhere else, drive into a more restricted area, do what happened today. There's nothing his little empire can do to stop that without total control. Which is why he started that little mayor group against (illegal) guns. He thinks all guns should be illegal and no one should own them except for cops and his close friends.
By myglimk2
There gun control has done a killer job so far!
By 3319
The shooter:

The deceased supervisor:
Last edited by 3319 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By myglimk2
He was on a suicide mission anyways. Maybe if the NYPD spent more time practicing with there sidearms instead of harassing people they wouldn't have wounded several bystanders. :roll:
By RafMan
Nineteen people were shot in multiple incidents overnight in Chicago, but this NYC shooting is all we are hearing about. Why? :?
By newguy
Only reason is because it was at Empire State Building. Ya and seems like most of the wounded were hit by the cops shooting at the shooter.
By JohnFH
protect who?
By SR9
newguy wrote:Only reason is because it was at Empire State Building. Ya and seems like most of the wounded were hit by the cops shooting at the shooter.
No surprise there, most are not very proficient shooters. I know a few that wold readily say that too.
By doug
Ummm did anyone see the report from CNN?
"Police who killed the gunman may have hit several of the eight people wounded, Mayor Michael Bloomberg says. All those wounded are expected to recover."

Really? They hit several of the innocent wounded, come on now i see where all the cops cant shoot jokes come from.
By CTSixshot
It seems quite clear that Mr Mayor might do better using NYC's resources at the pistol range instead of towards "Gun Control" efforts.
By newguy
I talked to some guy once who uncle was a NYC police officer. He told me they don't even have a indoor shooting range for the cops in the city that they have to drive a hour outside the city to practice
By JohnFH
the police didn't start shooting until they confronted him, reports are at least 14 rounds were fired by police.

Bloomberg gun control, take away the citizens ability to protect themselves, so his private army can shoot them in the name of protecting them.

GIVE UP FREEDOM FOR SECURITY AN YOU HAVE NEITHER.
By a_sannine
All that sh*t happening gonna trigger another bad gun ban, especially if Obama rid another term
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!