Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By RayG
I am picking up a preowned shotgun online from the owner. Does anyone know of an FFL in CT (preferably in the new haven area and surrounds) who would take the shipment from the seller (and not require that it be shipped from another FFL)? Is this advisable?
By RafMan
It shouldn't make a difference to you, since you are accepting the transfer from the FFL.

He is not exactly close to you, but Shane at Academy Arms in Darien/Norwalk has accepted shipments for me from non-FFLs in the past. The seller would just need to send him a copy of their driver's license with the firearm to prove their identity.

http://fflgundealers.net/academy-arms-llc.html
By nvisn
RafMan wrote:It shouldn't make a difference to you, since you are accepting the transfer from the FFL.

He is not exactly close to you, but Shane at Academy Arms in Darien/Norwalk has accepted shipments for me from non-FFLs in the past. The seller would just need to send him a copy of their driver's license with the firearm to prove their identity.

http://fflgundealers.net/academy-arms-llc.html

+1 on Shane
By mberoose
If I remember correctly ArmsX in Naugatuck will take a non-FFL shipment.
By phoffer961
Robert from Academy Firearms in Milford will accept from a non FFL. $25.00!
By punisher
phoffer961 wrote:Robert from Academy Firearms in Milford will accept from a non FFL. $25.00!
Wow !
Good transfer price and on top of from a private seller.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!