Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By glocks1986
Nvisn, where abouts in bpt do you live? I live in bpt as well.
By Trapper
CTSixshot wrote:If you are thinking I object to rifles in your p/u's window rack, that wasn't the meaning of my post. Personally, I wouldn't mind if you were walking down Main Street with it slung over your shoulder...
...It's just seemingly a bygone era in America, that's all (wrongly or rightly).

Oh, No, not at all. I knew what you met. All is good.
I just have no place for political correctness..
It does bring up a question in my mind though, is rack carry legal in Ct? I think it is but I could be wrong..
By CTSixshot
I hear you, Trapper.
That's a good question...it shouldn't be, but that doesn't make it so. You'd probably get fined for tempting some sod to steal! God bless America!
By HK4LIFE
PaiN wrote:...What bugged me the most was that forward facing knife...I don't care if it is a gun shop or not, no customer or person should be subjected to such threat or the intimidation by such a thing. It is simply out of line and completely unnecessary in everyday life.
I personally would not feel intimidated by such a sight.

1. Given the circumstance, I don't feel as if I have much to fear from the guy working the counter at the gunshop.

2. A person wearing that much gear for all to see is most likely a poser without any of the skills to actually use that gear effectively.

Please remember many anti-gunners would repeat the same line in bold with regards to us legally carrying a firearm.

By Trapper
[quote="
Please remember many anti-gunners would repeat the same line in bold with regards to us legally carrying a firearm./quote]

Exactly
By PaiN
Good discussion in here.....and good points, its still a semi-free country and to each his own.
But....I have to take you back to my original post. If could have only seen the "gun shop ninja" that spurred me to write this......He was simply ridiculous.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!