Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
This is to Sherri and all other people that deal with the boards, ,
What are your feelings about a section for knife selling and trading ,possibly discussion ? Just wondering if there's enough interest out there ,let me know what you think , thanks ,paul
By Hddreamer
Yeah , my son is into it ,you can learn a lot from it ,I knew there was an interest but I didn't know how much,and custom knives are a big deal , I figure maybe if we put up a ďiscussion on it it may draw some new members ,things have gotten very slow here
By denick
I'm just beginning knife sharpening to get knives really sharp. I'd like to learn about knife quality, design and steel. So a discussion would be good.
By Hddreamer
There's so many different ways to sharpen but only a few are really good I've been looking into it ,my son sharpens really well , and even with that said he sends his best knives out to a person that will literly put a mirror finish on it,and I do mean mirror you can take a 10x loop and look at it and there's no scratches what so ever
By Hddreamer
Any way we can add a new subject to the boards ?
By Hddreamer
I can find out what my son uses he thinks it's a pretty good system for sharpening then maybe you can you tube it and see if it's for you
By SR9
Hddreamer wrote:I can find out what my son uses he thinks it's a pretty good system for sharpening then maybe you can you tube it and see if it's for you
Sounds good, thanks. As for a new section I can PM Sherrie and see what she can do.
By SR9
CTSixshot wrote:As seen on TV...
https://www.bulbhead.com/bavarian-edge- ... XgQAvD_BwE
Just$19.95! Act now and get a second one free*

*Just add separate handling fee.

In a pinch you can slice tomatoes with your credit card!

While you're at it...
Get those tacti-cool sunglasses and a few Ginsu knives!
Looks interesting!
By Hddreamer
Wow a deadly credit card I guess the banks are not killing us with interest fast enough LOL :lol:
I'll get the info for you
By Hddreamer
Check out https://zt.kaiusaltd.com I picked up a ZT "mudd" it's discontinued ,got it used pretty cool , they back up there work 100% .....pricey but very high quality
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!