Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Richief
Hey all I was just thinking It would be nice to get a heads up if any Bricks of 22LR get spotted in your travels, price would be helpful too. Dicks Milford has 100 rnd packs at 10 bucks today, but I wont buy 50 dollar bricks. Looking for 30 a brick, if I can find it. By the way, for some reason I couldn't sign on under my screename rich, so I reregistered cuz I didnt have the email address i originally signed with. Just an fyi
Thanks in advance for the heads ups. GL
By CTSixshot
Not of much help, but I can tell you that Westerly and Putnam Wal-Marts had little to nil in .22 LR. About every other spot on the shelf had the respective ammo.
BTW, RI requires proof of age only, to my knowledge, so all of you that didn't get with Dannel's program can still obtain ammo.
By Hddreamer
I haven't bought any in a while but palmetto armory Has Remington buckets 1400 count 119.99
By hayes1966
Dicks in Meriden had Remington Golden Bullet 500 rounds for either $34.99 or $39.99. There were two prices posted above the boxes and no one to confirm what the price was. They also had Winchester 100rounders for $10
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!