Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By SR9
I don't know if anyone here is aware but this company will not ship firearms of any kind to CT.

I received a specials ad and it said no shipments to CT. This is the answer I received when I asked why :

The owner of Centerfire Systems has made it a company policy to not ship guns to Connecticut. Sorry.

Cindy

Cindy A. Centers
Graphic Designer/Webmaster/Marketing

Centerfire Systems Inc.
102 Fieldview Drive
Versailles, Ky. 40383

859-873-5918 ph
859-873-1842 fax

I will not likely do business with these guys again.
By MessEleven
Same with SGAmmo. Used to be a pretty solid vendor...and now they won't sell to us (although they will sell to Illinois and New York!)
By SR9
Today I got a surprise email from Centerfire. The owner has changed his mind and will ship firearms to a FFL. He also requested copies of the new laws. I sent him all the latest PDFs and a link to where they came from.

Maybe they will come to their senses.

I heard about SGAmmo, they were a good supplier until they stopped shipping to CT.
By myglimk2
Good work, SR9! 8)
By MessEleven
Quick work, SR9! Unfortunately, I already removed them from my Favorites list. I'll have to put them back on the bookmarks! :oops:
By SR9
These vendors need to get some education and realize that we may be under oppression right now but we are fighting to get the law over turned. They need to know that they have nothing to fear by properly shipping CT legal product to CT.

I was glad that they responded the way they did. All of us need to educate the less knowledgeable out there.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!