Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By turbofx4
Gauging interest on this.

I made an M4 stock adapter for a MAK90 which will place the stock in line with the top of the receiver (I.e., straight).

I've already sold two of these adapters, seeing as no one makes them currently, and they work perfectly!

The adapter is adjustable height wise in order to align more closely with the slant receiver milled stock. It is a 2-piece design... the round bung is pressed into the receiver port and then the adapter is mounted to the bung via a 1/4-28 FHCS.
The tang on the receiver itself can either be cut off completely or modified to allow a 1/4-28 FHCS to connect all components.

This component is made out of A6 tool steel, and can be black oxided for you before delivery if you wish.

Before:

After:

Close-up:

SW Dwg:

If anyone is interested, or know someone who is, please contact me either here or at [email protected]

FYI, these will be made to order. ETA of 4-6 weeks.
By myglimk2
Did you patent these? You need to, so no one else does!
Great idea!
By turbofx4
Working on that. :wink:

I honestly don't know why these haven't been mass produced yet. Seems as though only the slant receivers are the ones adapters aren't being made for.

Low numbers?
Too "difficult" to produce?

*shrug*
By myglimk2
Good stuff!

I think they make something similar for the VZ-58/2008. I could be wrong, it's been a while.
By hayes1966
Great idea but I think your market will be outside CT. I would contact Brownels or Midway to resell.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!