Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By CTSixshot
Well, that's the price of shooting a more obscure caliber. You'll do okay as you acquire some brass and feed that Arisaka reloaded fodder. Don't overlook Autumn Gun Works in Goshen, he may have some .312" cast bullets. I don't know for certain.

For that matter, most .308 bullet molds drop oversize bullets. I suppose you could run them unsized or size them through a .312" sizer die (although they may not contact 100%.
If all else fails, I can make them in my Lyman #311410 mold. That's pretty much my light cast bullet for low velocity loads in .308, 7.5 Swiss, .303 British, etc.
Last edited by CTSixshot on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SR9
CTSixshot wrote:Well, that's the price of shooting a more obscure caliber. You'll do okay as you acquire some brass and feed that Arisaka reloaded fodder. Don't overlook Autumn Gun Works in Goshen, he may have some .312" cast bullets. I don't know for certain.
When I get ready i will give them a try.
By nvisn
I've been doing some ham radio and talking to strangers all over the state, country and world.
By myglimk2
nvisn wrote:I've been doing some ham radio and talking to strangers all over the state, country and world.
Just don't take the candy when/if they offer.
By mr380acp
Glock 42...
By JohnB
fixing my bike a little, new coil..tires...carb tune..etc
By SR9
nvisn wrote:I've been doing some ham radio and talking to strangers all over the state, country and world.
Cool, I uncovered all my gear when I moved. I should set up again sometime.
By nvisn
SR9 wrote:
Sweet. I'm getting my 2m/440 antenna up soon. I should be able to reach from here to Hartford if I'm lucky.
By SR9
nvisn wrote:
SR9 wrote:
Sweet. I'm getting my 2m/440 antenna up soon. I should be able to reach from here to Hartford if I'm lucky.
Nice! I enjoyed the VHF bands, they have some unique propagation characteristics. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!