Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By J
Has anyone heard anything about Beretta? Im looking for a Beretta Inox Compact but, cant seem to find one, not even one out of state (with a 10rd mag so I can FFL it over). I did read some articles awhile back about Beretta possibly moving out of Maryland because all the strict gun laws passed. Have they put a hold on manufacturing lately? One gun shop I called to see if they had it and they said a guy had it on order since September. If anyone has info or finds a compact inox can you please let me know? Thanks.
By MessEleven
Have you checked Hoffman's? My girls bought me a 92fs for Christmas, and thought I saw one in the case when I was picking mine up.
By SR9
MessEleven wrote:Have you checked Hoffman's? My girls bought me a 92fs for Christmas, and thought I saw one in the case when I was picking mine up.
Can I adopt one of your daughters? :)
By J
Mess, Hoffmans was the one I actually called. Im in Groton so I usually call before I make the drive over. I swear I saw one, one day I went over but I called the day before I planned on going again and they said they were out. I couldn't tell if it was a full size Inox or the compact. But, the guy I talked to said someone had one on order since Sep so it was maybe a full size Inox or just my eyes playin tricks on me. I ordered a G27 through Outpost with the LE program today and asked about the compact Inox and they basically said Good Luck. Im keepin my eye out cause those things look really sweet and I want one.
By MessEleven
SR9 wrote:
MessEleven wrote:Have you checked Hoffman's? My girls bought me a 92fs for Christmas, and thought I saw one in the case when I was picking mine up.
You shoot with one of my girls on Wednesday nights...and yes, you can adopt her! I'll give you the banking details this week.

:lol:
By SR9
MessEleven wrote:
SR9 wrote:
You shoot with one of my girls on Wednesday nights...and yes, you can adopt her! I'll give you the banking details this week.

:lol:
LOL
By Hddreamer
Check ruger fourms looks like they just listed one and needs to sell ,,,good luck
By Hddreamer
Looks like you may Ned to get a different mag for it
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!