Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
I have contacted Remington twice about this through e-mails to thier info e-mail address.

The first time it took about three weeks and got a reply telling me they were still sorting out all of Bushmaster's files and couldn't help me at that time. They told me to try at a later date.

The second time which was around a week ago they replied pretty quick and told me the ATF took ALL Bushmaster records upon the aquisition of the company by Remington.

I sent another e-mail in reply telling them I couldn't believe they operated that loosely and didn't have copies of all records of Bushmaster. They told me to contact the ATF for the records.

They once again replied swearing to it.

WTH ?????

Will it take lawyers to get the letter thing done or is this for real that they have no records??
By JohnFH
FFL's are required to maintain records fo 20 years, I'm pretty sure it's the same for manufacturers.

I call BS that the ATF would seize records without a damn good reason
By Mike-Sid
When an FFL gives up his license he must send his "bound book" records to the ATF. Why would Remington care what Bushmaster did on their FFL before they bought them?
By JohnFH
since remington has become about as good as a slug with customer service, I can see why they wouldn't care or make any effort.
By Kimber-45
Can the information be requested from the ATF?
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!