Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By roscho04
Hello all, Time to do something i think is BULL SH$#&%$#T
All paper work is filled out but i lost the sales receipt,
So can i just write something up saying where and when i got the lower and when i got the upper and have it stamped by i notary?
By myglimk2
roscho04 wrote: So can i just write something up saying where and when i got the lower and when i got the upper and have it stamped by i notary?
I believe so.
By jtf650
roscho04 wrote: So can i just write something up saying where and when i got the lower and when i got the upper and have it stamped by i notary?
I don't think the "where and when" detail is necessary. To quote DPS-414-c, submit a "sworn affidavit that the specified assault weapon was purchased in compliance with state and federal laws."
By Harry
Here is what I did.

I made a single affidavit including all my so called "Assault weapons" and "High Cap magazines" and sworn and said that everything was purchased before April 1st and included with rest of the paperwork. Which worked out and recently, I received the receipts for all.

Does that help?
By roscho04
Thanks for the info,will mail out today.
By Kimber-45
The upper has nothing to do with it.
You are only registering the lower.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!