Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Sparky881
Does anyone know if the department of public safety has notary on site or do I need to have my forms notarized before hand?
By Hddreamer
Be on the safe side and go to your local bank I highly doubt if DPS would have one there for you .......but I'm not positive
By newguy
Or check your town hall my town does it in town clerks office for free
By Kimber-45
Well its all over now.
You don't need a Notary you need a priest to help you pray they don't screw up anything else in our legal system.
By Minato
Well the DPS had a record of all the items I registered. I am more concerned about the items the DPS still think I have in my possession but are not. I wonder if they will inquire about these items which were legally disposed of before the recent legislation was put into effect.

And there is also the matter of the lawsuit ..
By Kimber-45
Minato wrote:Well the DPS had a record of all the items I registered. I am more concerned about the items the DPS still think I have in my possession but are not. I wonder if they will inquire about these items which were legally disposed of before the recent legislation was put into effect.

And there is also the matter of the lawsuit ..
I too have dozens of things that the DPS thinks I have which have been sold privately in state or on Gun Broker. I have kept organized records of all these transactions, who bought them, and what FFL they shipped to.

Maybe one day if I hear the DPS ever gets caught up I will send in DPS-3's 10 at a time as it was suggested once to me by a clerk down there.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!