Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
Has anyone actually seen bricks of 500 in any stores and if so how much are they going for , thanks
By Jason
Not since last december.

I look constantly in stores and online. I found a few hundred rounds in MA and that was it.
By Hddreamer
I've heard that the bullet company's are putting out the same amount as always you would think ( or at least I would think ) if I was a owner of one of these company's I would hire ,more people ,machines ect.and make the money while you can!
By denick
I've paid $30.00 for 550. boxes of a few types in last 3 months.
By SR9
I have seen nothing in the local shops or online. At least none of the stuff I shoot. Every round I have purchased this year has been a private sale.

Hope production catches up soon.
By BigKahuna
Hoffmans had 375-round boxes yesterday for around $25, limit one per customer per day.

A Call To Arms in Enfield had 400-round boxes for $28, and several brands of 22LR in 50-round boxes.

Northeast Firearms in Windsor Locks has 100-round bags for 8.95 and several brands in 50-round boxes.

I haven't seen any 500-round boxes anywhere in a long time.
By Johnny45
I purchased a 500 round brick of CCI Standard Velocity at Dicks Waterford last week for $42. Then went to Grouse Purch and the guy wanted $65 for the same box!
By Hddreamer
I think the mark-up is comming from the store owners and they are hording all the ammo for higher prices
By Johnny45
I think some store ownesr are just trying to make as much money as we dummies will give them. I doubt that the suppliers are charging such a difference between stores. Rons Guns wanted $25 for a 100 round box of Winchester .22
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!