Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By Hddreamer
Ok I'm really getting sick of this crap ! First Malloy signs into law ,new laws on guns and admits on radio station WPLR that he's not clear on what he signed ! (check out ccdl web site )Then you have ammo company's saying there pushing out more ammo than ever yet nothing is on the shelves anywhere and if you find somthing you think you got a bargain by paying 3x what you did before all this crap started hitting the fan !
Now my wife filed for her pistol permit approx. 7 weeks ago and gets a letter in the mail stating that her fingerprints were not good and has to do them over!
Back to square one right ?
She went down this morning to retake the fingerprints and there were 2more people there for the same reason and was told if it dosent get accepted this time she has to go for a special fingerprinting and would cost an additional 50.00 !!!!!
Connecticuts new way on scamming law abiding citizens and there new way on trying to stop people on getting there leagel permit
To me it's strange, 3people same day same time for the same reason ,not knowing how many more have had the same problem,
Whats your opinion on this ?
By myglimk2
Can't DPS do fingerprinting? I would go straight there and have them done.
By Hddreamer
I belive that's where we need to go next and that's 50.00
By hayes1966
Hddreamer wrote:I belive that's where we need to go next and that's 50.00
No, the DPS charge $15 for prints. You could take them the letter that the town gave you and try to have them do it under that.
By Hddreamer
Well she did them over saterday we will have to see what they say if they dont pass it through
By Ngneer2111
Funny??? My dad is waiting for his permit from West Haven. He had the same issue???? Is there a pattern here???
By Hddreamer
Was down DPS yesterday it's 15.00 for FBI prints but 50.00 for Connecticut prints !!!! Go figure!
By newguy
They are I am taking there Sweet Time. My Dad sent his permit app in on Sept 2nd Still waiting to hear back. I got mine in 3 1/2 weeks
By Kimber-45
myglimk2 wrote:Can't DPS do fingerprinting? I would go straight there and have them done.
The first time I had Rocky Hill Police do my fingerprints they were just getting up to speed with the whole electronic thing and screwed them up.

I went to the DPS and for 6bucks i was golden.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!