Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

General posts about firearms, meet fellow members, legal and political issues, strategies and tactics etc
By nvisn
Ok so here comes the flame war: If John Doe commits a crime and it is never discovered and the law is then repealed before said crime is discovered by law enforcement; that person cannot be prosecuted under the law.

By this series of events if John Doe had possessed an "assault weapon" that was illegal under 53-202a that has now been REPEALED by PA 13-220 and he cannot be held accountable. Therefore my understanding is there is no such thing of the "two classes" of assault weapons NO MATTER what the lawmakers say.

If you are going to have to register your arms by 1/1/13 you can put any features you want on them. I'm not your lawyer, I am not a lawyer at all however the lawyer I made this case to says this is a really simple argument to make in court and is wondering why I don't go to law school..
By XM15
So, you are saying 'Go big or go home'. :)
By nvisn
XM15 wrote:So, you are saying 'Go big or go home'. :)
If I had assault weapons I would.
By XM15
I hear you.

I decided not to play Dannel's registration game so I said goodbye to a couple of my favorites. :(

Now I have a few new favorites. :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!