Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By newguy
Anyone happen to know were I can get one of these locally. Shoot lyman offices are close to me but no sales. Broke dam pin on 3rd case I did
By Mike_Diako
If they are interchangeable with RCBS ones than I can give you one. I prefer the lee decap die for the reason of the pin pushes upward instead of shattering.
By JohnFH
I got them at Autumn Gun Works, not close to you but if you call them they might ship
By newguy
Thanks for the heads up both could be option for sure
By JohnFH
Not the same as RCBS, that's why I had to get some. +2 on the Lee decaping die
By sliverflinger
At the risk on getting stoned for saying the E word, EBAY is not a bad place to find reloading parts. It seems like a lot of dealers have a minimum order. It doesn't make sense to pay a $15 fee to ship a $2 part. The area where I live is , is either 70, or 300 miles from the shop that MAY have the part I'm looking for. I know your supposed to plan ahead but sh!t happens. It had been probably 20 years since I broke a decapping pin. Then I broke 3 in 2 days. that was when I discovered that my stash of old pins don't work in new dies. Just a thought and worth what you paid. :roll:
By 220combat
I have found that if you walk into Lyman's offices, they will sell/warranty small parts. I've been there 3 times and not been turned away. It's worth a shot.
By CTSixshot
Lyman store at Blue Trails...
By newguy
i got it taken care of found out a friend of mine mom works in warranty department. she sent me a 10 pack free.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!