Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By newguy
Well for the second time in a row i went to state range in Glastonbury and I got taken to the cleaners by a Brass Grabber. You know the type. Never asks if he can take your brass and scoops it up. I mean i don't care myself if it is something. That i don't reload but have some respect and ask me. Yesterday I had some guy standing behind my firing point and waiting till the brass flew over my head and picked up almost all my 45 brass before i saw him and he walked away with basically half a gallon size ziplock bag with my brass in it. Really grinds my gears i mean i know times are tough but have some self respect
By CTSixshot
newguy... confront him (not while pointing your nuzzle at him, of course).
Ask him for market value or to return your brass...PERIOD!
By newguy
I didn't wanna make a big deal about it but i did go say something to range officer and he said he was gonna tell the guy if he caught him doing that again without asking the person first he was going to toss him out and he wasn't going to beable to return ever again
By CTSixshot
Okay. That's just plain rude, so he needs to be called on that nonsense.
(Either that or have him only retrieve your brass forward of the bench during "commence-firing" time!)
By newguy
Believe me I felt like shoving the 1911 right up the guys nose :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!