Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By GixerJockey
randolf wrote:socom try this guy, I was getting my hardcast 9mm 125G RN from him since 2009 his price is 24 dollars /500 bullet + flat rate of 10usd for shipment max of 6 box = 3000 bullets (154 usd including shipment)
he doesnt have website but email him [email protected]
I just emailed this guy. Let's see how his response time is.
By Mopar
Holy way to resurrect an old post, Batman! :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Missouri Bullet Company for cast bullets. I find Powder Valley usually has them the cheapest, even cheaper then buying directly from MBC.
A few examples of price:
.356/9MM 125 GR LRN BHN18 (500) for $28.82 or 5.7 cents a bullet.
.452/45ACP 230 GR LRN BHN18 (500) for $41.65 or 8.3 cents each.

Powder Valley is really good about cramming bullets into the post office's flat rate shipping boxes and will ship 60lbs worth of bullets for $14.
By GixerJockey
Yea... oops... I noticed how old the thread was after i posted. Still good info though.
By GreggAndrews
Make sure you go that extra 100 feet and swing by Autumn Gun Works, too! (I doubt he'll have the primers for $30, but it's worth a look.) I think he has about the best selection of cast rifle fodder in the state, if that's one of your pursuits.
I stopped into AGW, and their cast boolits are VERY reasonably priced... good product too! (Most IIRC are dropped from lyman molds).

Good folks to deal with. :)
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!