Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Reloading, Gunsmithing, and Ammo
By CTSixshot
That's sure alot fancier than any set up I've ever used!
Go for it, Randolf!

Are you out of powder in your powder measure?
By randolf
no but I almost emptied it so that I can switch powder after that batch,

that reloader is not a fancy type/ its one of the cheapest / I got it on sale in cabela's 90 dollars in their junk area/ but I replace the dies/ the original retail price with complete setup is 159$
By DaveTrig
Get the Case Collator for that thing -- best $12 you'll spend!
By JohnFH
I use the same set up for 9mm, don't use it for anything else. It's working out so well, I'm going to set up one for 38 and one for 45.

The Lee takes a little more tweaking then say the RCBS, but for the price for loading target ammo, you can't beat it.
By Malaga2
music sucks !
By Mike-Sid
Malaga2 wrote:music sucks !
I agree!! :D
By hayes1966
Music critics ... looks like thay have found the replacement for Paula Abdul on American Idol.

It might be tough for Mike-Sid as he will be a contestant on Americas Biggest Looser in the fall!!
By Mike-Sid
hayes1966 wrote:Music critics ... looks like thay have found the replacement for Paula Abdul on American Idol.

It might be tough for Mike-Sid as he will be a contestant on Americas Biggest Looser in the fall!!
Don't make me tell your brother you are Misbehaving again!!! :twisted:
By equality72521
Damn, that looks so easy...I really gotta get myself a rig and start saving my brass.
By Socom
Great! Looks so easy, Maybe some day I'll get with the times! Then again, I still like my RCBS single stage, I like to feel the primer going in, and see the powder, I guess you just can't teach a old dog, new trick's...
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!