Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By Hollylx88
Hey folks, I was hoping someone may have some knowledge about this little .22. My father bought this gun a quite a while back, its in great shape, and is really a beautiful little gun. I shot it a little bit, maybe about 100 CB rounds, and the action seems to be getting a little tight, and is more difficult to cycle now.

I'd like to take it apart to clean it but I'm having a lot of trouble either finding an actual manual or someone that is familiar with the gun. When i brought it in to my local shop, nobody was very familiar with the gun, and due to finish, nobody wanted to start experimenting with it.

So to make a long story short, i was hoping someone might have a .pdf version of a manual, or some instruction otherwise, on how property disassemble this little beauty for cleaning. Thanks in advance!
By JohnB
looks similar to a marlin 39..just take out the big screw on the left and the whole thing comes apart
By Hollylx88
I initially did do that, which if i remember correctly separates the barrel/receiver from the butt stock/trigger assembly, at which point i could clean the barrel, but as far as getting anything else cleaned well, it doesn't open much up. I figured this would have to be a little more in depth to do a thorough cleaning.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!