News

We are now upgraded to the newest version of phpBB. It has more features. Enjoy.

If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, CLICK HERE for a reset password to be sent to you.

VZ 58 stock compatibility with AK 47?

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc

Moderator: Moderators

Harry
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter II

VZ 58 stock compatibility with AK 47?

Postby Harry » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Can you fit AK 47 stock to VZ 58 without any modifications? I'm looking to put SSAK 47 stock on VZ 58; is it possible ?

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 am

Receivers are different between the two. With extensive modding, it may work. But I can't see it being reliable at that point.
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."
-David Icke

Harry
Sharpshooter II
Sharpshooter II

Postby Harry » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 am

myglimk2 wrote:Receivers are different between the two. With extensive modding, it may work. But I can't see it being reliable at that point.

Thanks Jeff

PaiN
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby PaiN » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 pm

There is an adapter for fitting AR stocks to the Vz58, but they throw sight alignment off, so an optic of some sort would have to be used.

http://www.czechpoint-usa.com/products/ ... k-adapter/
The Destroyer has arrived

"Even well-ordered republics are destined to decay into democracy and then into despotism." -Plato

myglimk2
High Master IV
High Master IV

Postby myglimk2 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 pm

This stock adapter mounts the tube at the bottom area of the vz.58 receiver and has slight downward angle. Even though this adapter mounts an M4 style stock higher than the original vz.58 wood impregnated buttstock, it still provides a comfortable cheek weld for iron sights.

:lol: :P
"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

-David Icke

Return to “Rifle”