Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By GreggAndrews
I'll buy a house... thank you...

8O
By PaiN
Its a little shiny for my tastes ............... :roll:
By myglimk2
That is just bad A$$!! :twisted:
By Mike_Diako
Pocket change. :roll:
By JohnFH
GixerJockey wrote:Order placed...
dibs when you put it up for sale
By MadSmith
Good one! That made me laugh. :)

You will note that they used titanium on the LEAST STRESSED parts of the gun, and resorted to stainless steel for the chamber and barrel, and nickel boron coated steel for the bolt.

This is nothing more than fancy furniture. :lol:

You can BUY titanium billets, bars, and so forth. It's nowhere near that expensive. As well, it's no more difficult to machine than stainless steel, though for different reasons. This is a gun for people with more money than functioning brain cells. (No offense GJ!)

But hey, it is a unique status symbol, and those have their own value. More power to them. :)
By PaiN
Technically MadSmith......Most anyone that owns even a mildly "pimped" AR rifle owns it as a "status symbol" ...The differences being, how much "status" said AR owners can afford...... So, if one can afford to bump their status up to the 100K, then why not...?
By MadSmith
PaiN: I quite agree!

People make and sell products to make a profit. Hence I say, more power to them. :)

Just because I prefer a big diesel truck, doesn't mean that I think nobody should buy a pimped out car. Not in the least, and not at all. Different strokes for different folks, afterall. Life would be boring without variety. I do however reserve the right, guaranteed under the 1st Amendment, to make fun of them. :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!