Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By magneton44
Pricey, but nice!! :o
By PaiN
tx John, if I went .308 it wouldn't be a CZ. The reason I have any interest in the 527 Carbine is for an accurate way to fire the almost 2000rounds of 7.62x39 I have.. :wink:
By CTSixshot
PaiN:
Get yourself a large, steel funnel... lay it on its side with the small end aligned at the bullseye and you'll be all set with that Mini-Thirty or any other rifle.
Let me shoot ten yards closer and I'll have a go at it, too.
By hayes1966
PaiN wrote:tx John, if I went .308 it wouldn't be a CZ. The reason I have any interest in the 527 Carbine is for an accurate way to fire the almost 2000rounds of 7.62x39 I have.. :wink:
You will have some issues shooting mil surplus in this rifle. The chamber will be made to fit modern match type ammo and I don't think you will get the accuracy you expect from the rifle.

Talk to Fred at New England Field & Stream .. he had one a couple of year ago and it was another shooter that mentioned the accuracy issue. It would be interesting to hear what he has to say.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!