Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By PaiN
I didn't realize finding "good" mags was going to be an issue..... :?
Besides the $30-$40 Ruger factory mags, which fit well and feed reliably?
Anyone try the Topco Gen2 mags?

thx
By PaiN
No one? :?:
By JohnFH
only ones I have ever heard work all the time are factory
By hayes1966
JohnFH wrote:only ones I have ever heard work all the time are factory
What John said.
By PaiN
Really...? :?

Anyone want to buy this stupid rifle?

:) :lol:
By GreggAndrews
Depends on the price. :lol:
By hayes1966
PaiN wrote:Really...? :?

Nothing wrong with the rifle. Aftermarket mags are flaky on several firearms. Now the question to ask yourself is how many do you really need given that you will list this for sale within a couple of months :twisted:
By nvisn
hayes1966 wrote:
PaiN wrote:Really...? :?

Nothing wrong with the rifle. Aftermarket mags are flaky on several firearms. Now the question to ask yourself is how many do you really need given that you will list this for sale within a couple of months :twisted:
I have 4 magazines loaded up for my AR. If TEOTWAWKI happens and I need more than 4 magazines I'll doubt it's a world I will want to live in anyway.
By GreggAndrews
I have 4 magazines loaded up for my AR. If TEOTWAWKI happens and I need more than 4 magazines I'll doubt it's a world I will want to live in anyway.
You're just not a one man wrecking crew like the rest of us are. :P
By nvisn
GreggAndrews wrote:
You're just not a one man wrecking crew like the rest of us are. :P
If it gets that bad I have baked beans in my stored food. I'm sure you see where I am going with this....
By PaiN
Ya'all do know I'm kidding right......and since when do I have a Mini14?

8)
By nvisn
PaiN wrote:Ya'all do know I'm kidding right......and since when do I have a Mini14?

8)
:club:

Someone is being lied to here...
By arsenuts411
I have many aftermarket mags for my ruger mini 14 I have not had 1 problem with failure to misfeed with over 600 rounds. I have a bunch of these in stainless and black 0 problems
By PaiN
arsenuts411 wrote:I have many aftermarket mags for my ruger mini 14 I have not had 1 problem with failure to misfeed with over 600 rounds. I have a bunch of these in stainless and black 0 problems
Where have you been? As I asked you on THR, if the mags are working I am still interested in getting a few from you. PM me
By GixerJockey
PaiN wrote:
arsenuts411 wrote:I have many aftermarket mags for my ruger mini 14 I have not had 1 problem with failure to misfeed with over 600 rounds. I have a bunch of these in stainless and black 0 problems
Where have you been? As I asked you on THR, if the mags are working I am still interested in getting a few from you. PM me
Since when do you have a Mini-14?

Does it shoot a lot of rounds without hitting a damn thing? Just like on The A-Team? :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!