Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By PaiN
Somebody better have a good explanation for this
Brought to you by the same people that brought you the tactical railed coach gun :roll:
By newguy
So explain this to me sure the light be great for home defense. But the scope would be useless. So why do ya need a upper and lower rail mount?
By PaiN
newguy wrote:So explain this to me sure the light be great for home defense. But the scope would be useless. So why do ya need a upper and lower rail mount?
TACTI-COOL .......
By newguy
Ya i understand it looks cool just reminds me of this girl. I went out with once she was a knockout but once she started talking she sounded like Minnie Mouse. So she looked good but was annoying to be around lol
By PaiN
Personally, I don't like the tacti-cool look on either of these firearms. :? Somethings just don't need to be messed with.
By newguy
Yep rather have useful then pretty myself. Sorta like owning a 50 cal rifle yea it cool but were are you going to beable to truely shoot it to it limit in CT
By PaiN
newguy wrote:Yep rather have useful then pretty myself. Sorta like owning a 50 cal rifle yea it cool but were are you going to beable to truely shoot it to it limit in CT
good ol' southern New England.....Hell, there's not even a place to shoot .223 to its limit :lol:
By GreggAndrews
Yep rather have useful then pretty myself. Sorta like owning a 50 cal rifle yea it cool but were are you going to beable to truely shoot it to it limit in CT
I don't know about you, but I would be the kind of dick to shoot at 50/100yd. pits with a .50...

Talk about pissing EVERYONE off. :lol:
Ya i understand it looks cool just reminds me of this girl. I went out with once she was a knockout but once she started talking she sounded like Minnie Mouse. So she looked good but was annoying to be around lol
Dude, I know exactly where you're coming from. I was going out with this NICE 5'6'', blue-eyed, blonde about three years ago. Thin as a rail, but plenty of stuff up top & down low.

I don't think I have to say that she was fun. But GAWD she would NEVER shut up. :evil:
By GreggAndrews
On a side note, I read the papers that came with my Krag.

Manufactured by Daniel Defense?????????? 8O

Will post pics.
By AgentP
good ol' southern New England.....Hell, there's not even a place to shoot .223 to its limit :lol:[/quote]

I'm working on that!! I've been blessed, to build a range on my brothers property. 106 untouched, beautiful, in the middle of nowhere acres!! Very pumped for this.
By GreggAndrews
I'm working on that!! I've been blessed, to build a range on my brothers property. 106 untouched, beautiful, in the middle of nowhere acres!! Very pumped for this.
Hmm... why aren't you & I friends now? :lol:
By hooligan
That Mossberg sure would be nice if it had a bayonet lug, ya know for field dressing.....
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!