Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc

Keep or sell the Mini to fund a Ruger Gunsite?

Keep.
40%
Sell.
60%
By PaiN
Welcome to the ThumpeR Club :)
Its not a GSR but I like the Night Train and you're not shooting the same rifle as me ;)
By myglimk2
But but, I wanted to be cool like mike! :(
By hayes1966
That will never happen!!

There is only one Pain and one Nvisin, no matter how many guns you buy and sell you just can't catch those two!!
By myglimk2
hayes1966 wrote:That will never happen!!

There is only one Pain and one Nvisin, no matter how many guns you buy and sell you just can't catch those two!!
Shall we count DPS-3 forms? :lol:
By PaiN

Really, you might be surprised...myglimk2 is like a shadow warrior of gun trading
By hayes1966
myglimk2 wrote:

Shall we count DPS-3 forms? :lol:
Pain and Nvisin trade guns daily just to piss off the dps!
By newguy
Tell ya Jeff got good rifle that thing is a serious tack driver and those plastic 40gr 308 rounds are pretty fun too
By myglimk2
newguy wrote:Tell ya Jeff got good rifle that thing is a serious tack driver and those plastic 40gr 308 rounds are pretty fun too
I am extremely happy with it too! Gonna order a bi-pod and a sling and call it a day! 8)
By LTB45
myglimk2 wrote:
newguy wrote:Tell ya Jeff got good rifle that thing is a serious tack driver and those plastic 40gr 308 rounds are pretty fun too
I am extremely happy with it too! Gonna order a bi-pod and a sling and call it a day! 8)
Dibs when you are done with your new toy...LOL!
By myglimk2
LTB45 wrote:
myglimk2 wrote:
James just left my house and he called dibs as he was leaving. :lol:
By LTB45
myglimk2 wrote:
LTB45 wrote:
myglimk2 wrote: I am extremely happy with it too! Gonna order a bi-pod and a sling and call it a day! 8)
James just left my house and he called dibs as he was leaving. :lol:
Really!!!
He was suppose to be at a CCDL meeting but he said he was TOOOO tired or something like that....I guess the VP will have to have a chat with him....LOL!!
By myglimk2
Oh man, I hope I didnt throw him under the bus! :lol:
But hee did mention to me that he was tired too.
By PaiN
myglimk2 wrote:Oh man, I hope I didnt throw him under the bus! :lol:
But hee did mention to me that he was tired too.
yea.....when I met him at Hoffman's before he went too myglimk2's house....he said he could barely keep his eyes open :lol:
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!