Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By MadSmith
Those bullpup stock kits require changing out the Saiga fire control group with one that is a much closer match to that on the AK47. It deletes the 'seesaw' cantilever actuator and rear trigger of the Saiga for a triggerless hammer release that is actuated by a preformed tension wire actuated by the remote forward mounted trigger.

You'd be right on the razor edge there, if not over the line into 'meeting bubba' territory.
By Harry
@Steig : I contacted DPS office asking about Saiga IZ 132 in 7.62x39 and I won't keep on repeating it but I've email from officer saying it's legal in it's original configuration. Madsmith has seen it so it takes the fear of AK action in 7.62x39 out. Secondly, I've nothing to hide so I don't give a damn if my IP address is recorded or not. I even have met a member from the forum. Everything is legal here. Only reason I don't put my true identity is to be safer from gun thieves. Once they know you've guns, you get onto their cross hairs.

@Madsmith : That's the exact thing I wanted to know. I've not seen any bullpup stock architecture So I wanted to know, if to fit that stock, will I've to make any changes to the Saiga which makes it non-compliant and thank you very much for answering it properly.
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!