Connecticut Preparedness 

A community of Connecticut neighbors discussing topics important for preparedness and self-reliance.

Anything to do with rifle shooting, plinking, target, benchrest etc
By myglimk2
Forgot to mention, this gun is extremly light! Currently dont have a scale so I cant weigh it. Comparing it to my mini 14.
By myglimk2
Decided I didnt like how the lower/stock is all one color. Decided to break it up a little. Had a can of "Plasti Dip" left over from other projects. Great stuff! I used this stuff on my steel wheels on my car over a year ago! So I know its durable stuff. The good thing about Plasti dip is you can peel it off like latex if you decide you dont like it. Also installed a Magpul FDE handguard and still awaiting on other goodies to come in!
Here's my Wednsday night project...
By Drew
Well thats better. :lol:
By GreggAndrews
Don't get me wrong, that definitely looks better but...

Is that lower all one piece? The grip looks like it was cast into the receiver to start with!
By myglimk2
Yup. The lower is made by Cav Arms. Stock/lower receiver/grip is all one piece and super light!
By GreggAndrews
... Polymer???

:D
By myglimk2
Yes sir 8)
By GreggAndrews
Too cool. I had the opportunity of fondling a new Stag Arms at NW Sporting goods...

Even with the aluminum receiver, it still couldn't have weighed any more than 4lbs. I forgot the actual model, but it was freaking LIGHT!
By myglimk2
Some more goodies and painted the grip since the grip tape didnt work out as planned.

By Rbadbadger
So...you sell this thing yet? :) :)
By myglimk2
Rbadbadger wrote:So...you sell this thing yet? :) :)
Nooooo...... :oops: :lol:
By sjcolwell2
VERY NICE
Gardens

I hope there are still some plants available. Our […]

Spring Soon

The weather is getting better. Dust off your 2 whe[…]

Snow on the way!

Looks like another snow fall for CT this weekend. […]

Independance Day

Happy Independence Day to all the Patriots here on[…]

Join The Discussion!